How can I see a URL and its terms detailed Overview & Daily rankings?
• Enter from the top-right of a URL's box - graph icon on URL View or from List View. This is the Overview & Daily page.
• At the top of the page you'll see this URL's quick stats
• Clicking the update icon left to the organge title (URL) will update this URL's terms on demand.
• At the default Current Overview tab, you will see the Terms Data Overview Table as in URL View.
• Click the floating download icon at the top-right to download / save to drive or dropbox / or email an overview report. You can check only specific terms if you'd like to include it in the report.
• You can run bulk actions: Delete/Restore Terms (Restore at the bottom), Update on demand and View Multiple Terms Graph. Do this by checking the selected terms and choosing the action you want at the "Bulk Actions" drop-down.
• Click the Daily Breakdown tab to view and download daily breakdown data for a specific period.
• Select the period at the date picker at the top ("Select Dates").
• Below, you'll see a Daily Rank table and a graph for each term.
• Click the floating orange download icon at the top-right to download / save to drive or dropbox / or email an overview report. You can check only specific terms if you'd like to include it in the report.
For PDF downloads:
Stats box: Choose to include the Stats box at the top.
Overview Report: Choose to include the overview data.
Notes: Choose to include term notes in a report. If included, PDF downloads will include a Notes Report at the bottom.
• You can also print or export, in several formats, a graph of a specific term for this period. Do so by clicking one of the two buttons at each graph's top-right corner.
Was this answer helpful?
Enter Overview & Daily page from the pie chart icon in the top-right of a URL's box - on URL...
On this page, you see historical term positions for a certain period of time. The Top Rank of a...
• From URL View - click the graph icon at the top-right of a URL's box, or from List View - enter...
• From URL View - click the pie chart icon at the top-right of a URL's box, or from List View -...