• Enter Trash page from the left sidebar.
• Select the terms/URLs you want to perform the action on, and at the bottom click Restore Terms or Permanently Delete.
From Overview & Daily:
• Enter the Overview & Daily page from the top-right of a URL's box - pie chart icon, on URL View or from List View.
• Select terms to delete or restore and perform the wanted action from the Bulk actions menu (deleted terms will appear at the bottom of the page).
From Edit URL:
• Click Edit URL at left sidebar and select a URL from the dropdown (or click the edit icon at the top-right of a URL box in URL View or from List View).
• Select "Delete/Restore Terms" tab.
• Delete or restore terms by moving it between the Active Terms (left) / Trash (right) boxes and click Save.