How do I manage my tags? Print
• You'll see a table with the current, already set tags.
• Under Color you'll see the tags clolor and can click it and select a clolor.
• You have Actinos to edit, duplicate or delete each tag.
• By clicking the add new tag button, on top, you can add a new tag.
• Bulk tag deletion - check the tags on the left and click Delete at the bottom.
Was this answer helpful?
Does deleting a tag delete the terms under it? No. Deleting a tag will remove the tag relation with the term, but will not delete it. What is the "Tags" column? The small squares in this column show the colors of the tags associated with this term. How do I view the URL View's data table filtered by Term Tags? You can either: • Select the tag from the "Quick View" (eye icon) at the top left, which... What is a tag ? A tag is a group of terms. A term can have multiple tags. A tag can have terms from different... How Can I tag terms (include terms to tags) ? You can do that in three different areas: Term Tags • Go to the "Term Tags" page (from the...