The URLs Comparison Report displays a current comparison of the same term on different URLs.
At the left menu, click Reports > Comparison Reports > URLs Comparison
• Each report that’s run from here is automatically saved to show up in this area to run later when needed.
If you’ve already run reports from here, you'll see a table of existing reports with the options to Run (generate) now, Edit, Duplicate or Delete.
• If you have never run a URLs Comparison Report, or if you would like to create a new one, at the top-right, click Add New Comparison Report button.
• Type a name for the report in the Name field.
• Select more than one URL from the Select URLs drop-down menu.
• Below the name and URL area, you will see Select Terms, where you can view and search all the terms available on all the selected URLs.
(For each term, you'll see in blue to the right how many URLs it's found on.)
• Select the terms to include in the report, then click Save & Run (the orange button on bottom right).
The report will be generated. At the top, you'll see a comparison graph. Below the graph, you’ll see data with the current rank for each term on each of the compared URLs.
At the bottom of the page, you can enter a comment to appear in the report (PDF format only).
Underneath this comment text box, you will see icons for selecting which action to take with the report. (File formats available include PDF, CSV, or XLSX):
Email: Select a file format, select a PDF template to use in the report, enter an Email subject, enter the "From" email address and "Send To" addresses (enter up to 5). Click "Send" to send out the report.
Dropbox: Select a file format, select a PDF template to use in the report, and save the report to your Dropbox account.
Drive: Select a file format, select a PDF template to use in the report, and save the report to your Drive account.
Download: Select a file format, select a PDF template to use in the report, and download the report.