On these reports you can view your website’s progress weekly (Weekly Breakdown) or monthly (Monthly Breakdown). Multiple URLs can be selected.
At the left menu, click Reports Center > Historical Progress Reports > Weekly Breakdown or Monthly Breakdown.
Click "Add New Report" at top right to create a new report.
Set the basic report's settings you wish to have.
• Set a date range for the report.
• Set what to display: Tables and Charts/Tables only (rank per date)/Charts only.
• Select if to include Stats in the report.
• Select URLs to run the report for, from the box in the left, and move it to the box in the right.
• Filter: Set filtering parameters (What are the data filtering options?) or leave empty to display all the results for the selected URL.
• At the bottom set your preferred sorting, from Columns & Sorting.
• Click Save, and the report will be generated.
At the top of the report you'll see the Stats (if selected to display) for the selected URL/terms.
Each term has a 'rank by week/month' table that displays the Week/Month, Top Rank, Bottom Rank and Average Rank for that week/month.
When hovering over a dot in the chart, the data for it will appear as pop-up text (only in "View" mode).