How do I manage my tags?
To manage your tags, At the left menu click URLS & TERMS -> Term Tags
• You'll see a table with the current, already set tags.
• Under Color you'll see the tags clolor and can click it and select a clolor.
• You have Actinos to edit, duplicate or delete each tag.
• By clicking the add new tag button, on top, you can add a new tag.
• Bulk tag deletion - check the tags on the left and click Delete at the bottom.
Was this answer helpful?
The small squares in this column show the colors of the tags associated with this term.
You can do that in three different areas: Term Tags • Go to the "Term Tags" page (from the...
You can either: • Select the tag from the "Quick View" (eye icon) at the top left, which...
No. Deleting a tag will remove the tag relation with the term, but will not delete it.
A tag is a group of terms. A term can have multiple tags. A tag can have terms from different...