How do I manage my tags?
To manage your tags, At the left menu click URLS & TERMS -> Term Tags
• You'll see a table with the current, already set tags.
• Under Color you'll see the tags clolor and can click it and select a clolor.
• You have Actinos to edit, duplicate or delete each tag.
• By clicking the add new tag button, on top, you can add a new tag.
• Bulk tag deletion - check the tags on the left and click Delete at the bottom.
Was this answer helpful?
No. Deleting a tag will remove the tag relation with the term, but will not delete it.
The small squares in this column show the colors of the tags associated with this term.
A tag is a group of terms. A term can have multiple tags. A tag can have terms from different...
You can either: • Select the tag from the "Quick View" (eye icon) at the top left, which...
You can do that in three different areas: Term Tags • Go to the "Term Tags" page (from the...