How can I set up MyRanks logins (users)?
At the left menu, click Reports > MyRanks Client App
• You will see a table of existing MyRanks users with the option to view the setup info, edit, duplicate or delete.
• At the top right, click Add New MyRanks Client to add a new one.
• Name: Client (or other report) name
• Share a: Here, select URL or Group. Choose which data will be shown for the user — a single URL or a URL group.
• Select Url/Group: Per your previous selection, in this drop-down you will either select a URL or a Group.
• Language: Select a language for the app's interface.
• Client Email: Enter the client's email. It will be used to log in to the MyRanks app.
• Client Password: Enter a password for the login credentials.
• Downloads: Whether to allow downloads on Overview and Daily pages and which formats.
• About Page (override default settings): Contact Email and Contact Phone entered here will override any default MyRanks settings from the PRT Settings page created specifically for this MyRanks user.
After setting up access for your clients with the permissions you want, send them to download the app (3 options):
App store: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/myranks/id988856249
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.myranks.app
Was this answer helpful?
MyRanks is an iOS and Android mobile app for your clients, branded with your details. Using...
MyRanks is available on all paid plans, starting silver. If you have a lower plan, you can...
You can create unlimited MyRanks logins (users) on all paid plans, starting Bronze Plus. Read...
At the left menu click Reports -> MyRanks Client AppClick the "Duplicate" icon at the right,...
You can share the following links: Website: http://myranks.mobi App store:...