SE (Search Engine) Comparison Report
The SE (Search Engine) Comparison Report compares rankings for the same term (a single URL) on different search engines.
At the left menu, click Reports > Comparison Reports > SE Comparison
• Each report that’s run from here is automatically saved to show up in this area to run later when needed.
If you’ve already run reports from here, you'll see a table of existing reports with the options to Run (generate) now, Edit, Duplicate or Delete.
• At the top-right, click Add New Comparison Report button to set up a new report.
• Type a Name for the report, and Select URLs from the a drop-down.
• Below that you will see Select Terms, where you can see and search all the terms of these URLs.
• Select the terms to include in the report (select terms that have multiple search-engine combinations).
• Click Save & Run (orange button on bottom right).
The report will be generated. At the top you'll see a comparison graph, and below will be the data with the rankings for the terms on each of the compared Search Engine combinations.
At the bottom of the page, you can enter a comment to appear in the report (PDF format only).
Underneath this comment text box, you will see icons for selecting which action to take with the report. (File formats available include PDF, CSV, or XLSX):Email: Select a file format, select a PDF template to use in the report, enter an Email subject, enter the "From" email address and "Send To" addresses (enter up to 5). Click "Send" to send out the report.
Dropbox: Select a file format, select a PDF template to use in the report, and save the report to your Dropbox account.
Drive: Select a file format, select a PDF template to use in the report, and save the report to your Drive account.
Download: Select a file format, select a PDF template to use in the report, and download the report.
Was this answer helpful?
The URLs Comparison Report displays a current comparison of the same term on different URLs. At...