How can I have a white-label shared reports under my domain name?
CNAME Settings guide for displaying shared reports under your domain name
Paid users can display the shared reports under their domain names for a complete white-label experience for their clients/colleagues.
To make it work, you should set a sub-domain through CNAME record settings, like reports.yourdomain.com, that will resolve to the ranksreports.com domain.
After setting the CNAME record, enter the sub-domain you created in Settings > PRT Settings, Shared Reports: Custom Domain (for example reports.yourdomain.com), so the generated links will use your set domain.
Set on cPanel:
• Log into your domain’s cPanel, and in the search box type "DNS ZONE".
• Select "Simple DNS Zone Editor”.
• Select your domain name.
• Scroll down to "Add a CNAME Record".
• In the Name field, enter "reports" (or whatever you want your custom sub-domain to be). If cPanel auto-complete that for you leave it as is.
• In the "CNAME" box, add "ranksreports.com"
• Click on “Add CNAME Record”.
Set on WHM:
Log into your WHM (WebHostManager)
• Go to "DNS Functions - Edit DNS Zone", or in the search box, type "Edit DNS Zone" and click to open the page.
• Select the domain you wish to edit and click on "Edit".
• Scroll down to "Add New Entries Below This Line".
• In the first field, enter "reports" (or whatever you want your custom sub-domain to be, but DO NOT enter "reports.yourdomain.com").
• In the second field, you enter the TTL, usually 14400 as a default.
• In the drop-down menu, select "CNAME".
• In the last box, add "ranksreports.com." (NOTE: You MUST add the period at the end.)
• Scroll to the bottom and click "Save".
Set on DirectAdmin:
• Log into your domain’s DirectAdmin Panel (User level), then under the "Your Account" section, click on "DNS Management".
• Scroll down to the "Add Domain Records" button.
• Scroll to where you can see "CNAME".
• In the empty box, put "reports" (or whatever you want your custom sub-domain to be, but DO NOT enter "reports.yourdomain.com").
• In the box at the right saying "anything.com." or "yourdomain.com." replace that with: "ranksreports.com." (NOTE: You MUST end it with a period.)
• Click the "Add" button.