What are "Expand All" and "Expand" buttons in the table?
By default, each URL row shows 4 terms, so you can see the most data possible in the page.
• Clicking "Expand" in a row will expand the inner table and show you all the terms under this URL.
• Clicking "Expand All" will expand all inner tables in the dashboard.
• Clicking "Collapse" will close that row's inner table.
• Clicking "Collapse All" will close all rows' inner tables.
You can set "Expand All" or "Collapse All" as a default setting for the dashboard view in "PRT Settings" at the left menu:
Rankings -> Results Table -> Terms Rows
Was this answer helpful?
Please wait. Global and local numbers can take up to a day to get updated.
NTH in the Ranks column means Not Top Hundred. This term ranked outside of the top 100 results of...
• Check the boxes of the URLs at the URL View. • Click and open the "Bulk Actions" drop-down...
From this column, you can view, edit and add new notes (by date) for each term. Click the pen...