What are "Expand All" and "Expand" buttons in the table?
By default, each URL row shows 4 terms, so you can see the most data possible in the page.
• Clicking "Expand" in a row will expand the inner table and show you all the terms under this URL.
• Clicking "Expand All" will expand all inner tables in the dashboard.
• Clicking "Collapse" will close that row's inner table.
• Clicking "Collapse All" will close all rows' inner tables.
You can set "Expand All" or "Collapse All" as a default setting for the dashboard view in "PRT Settings" at the left menu:
Rankings -> Results Table -> Terms Rows
Was this answer helpful?
"URL" (ranking url) column shows the actual indexed ranked URL. It shows the URL that the Search...
Please wait. Global and local numbers can take up to a day to get updated.
• Check the terms you'd like to compare at the inner tables of each URL (Term column). • Click...
In Global and Local columns, you can view the Keyword Search Volume of this term (average monthly...
On URL View:You can sort the URLs' boxes by clicking "Sorting" drop-down above the data table....