How do I add or remove an existing URL from a group?
You have 3 options:
Add or remove using Individual URL Edit Page
• Go to the Edit URL page by clicking the edit icon at the top-right of a URL box in URLs, from List View or from the left sidebar.
• Add or Remove groups from the "Groups" field/drop-down.
• You can add new group by entering a name and click Enter.
• Click Save.
Bulk add URLs to a group or groups
• Check the checkboxes of the URLs at the URL View.
• Click and open the "Bulk Actions" drop-down menu at the top-left corner above the table, and click "Add Groups".
• At the box that popped up, select one group or more, or add a new group, and click "Add Groups."
• All the selected URLs will then be added to the selected group. Click Save.
Use the URL Groups Page
• Go to the "URL Groups" page at the left menu.
• Click the Edit icon of the requested group.
• Check or uncheck URLs that you want to include or exclude from this group, and click Save.
Was this answer helpful?
Yes, you can temporarily disable terms, by deleting and leaving the terms in the Trash (do not...
You can choose to do it one at a time, or in a bulk process: To delete in bulk: • At the...
To edit a URL:• Click Edit URL at the left sidebar and select a URL from the dropdown.You can...
Go to the Edit URL page by clicking the edit icon at the top-right of a URL box in URLs, from...
From Edit URL (under URLS & TERMS from the left navigation panel) select the URL. Click on...