Can I restore deleted terms/URLs ?
• Enter Trash page from the left sidebar.
• Select the terms/URLs you want to perform the action on, and at the bottom click Restore Terms or Permanently Delete.
From Overview & Daily:
• Enter the Overview & Daily page from the top-right of a URL's box - pie chart icon, on URL View or from List View.
• Select terms to delete or restore and perform the wanted action from the Bulk actions menu (deleted terms will appear at the bottom of the page).
From Edit URL:
• Click Edit URL at left sidebar and select a URL from the dropdown (or click the edit icon at the top-right of a URL box in URL View or from List View).
• Select "Delete/Restore Terms" tab.
• Delete or restore terms by moving it between the Active Terms (left) / Trash (right) boxes and click Save.
Was this answer helpful?
From Edit URL (under URLS & TERMS from the left navigation panel) select the URL. Click on...
You have 3 options: Add or remove using Individual URL Edit Page • Go to the Edit URL page by...
Go to the Edit URL page by clicking the edit icon at the top-right of a URL box in URLs, from...
To edit a URL:• Click Edit URL at the left sidebar and select a URL from the dropdown.You can...
You can choose to do it one at a time, or in a bulk process: To delete in bulk: • At the...