The Quick stats box will immediately visualize the latest changes on your terms rankings. It includes:
- Term changes: of the last 24 hours, since last week, since last month.
- Current rank: How many of these terms are in the the: #1, top3, top10, top20, top100, plus the change in the amount in the last 24 hours.
The numbers are links – You can click it and get the filtered results of the summary.
For example, if since last week you see that 15 terms went up, click the green “15” and it will filter the results and show you which 15 terms went up (summed in the stats).
Where can you view the stats?
- When login you’ll immediately see the “Quick Account Stats” as a tab in the filter box.
If you set a default group it will show you the stats of this group only (filtered results stats).
That’s not all. We won’t show you the stats for your whole account’s terms only.
- After filtering you’ll get the stats of the filtered results only !
- Quick view->Group selection will show you the group’s stats.
- In reports&graphs you’ll see the URL’s terms stats.
You can also add the quick stats to the top of your:
- Email reports (HTML content + PDF attachments).
- Overview Reports you download on Reports->Download.
- Downloaded Overview or Daily breakdown PDF reports on reports & graphs page.
To add it to your existing Email reports, Edit the reports and check “Include Stats Box” checkbox on “Stats” at the bottom.